Friday, May 15, 2009

The End... Almost.

So I know it's been awhile since my last post... sorry about that. I have about 6 more days of ship life to write about. But I'm not a fan of closure and I don't want to accept that the trip ended over a week ago. So I've been putting it off. But I'm thinking the last journal style posts will be up sometime next week, Monday or Tuesday. With a reflection on the entire trip to follow. But that part will take longer to write, so I doubt it will go up at the same time. And I'll also post pictures next week, too. So Cambodia, China, Japan, Hawaii, and Guatemala will have their own albums on the photo site. But not Vietnam, because I didn't actually take any pictures there. Weird, I know. Anyway, thanks for being patient (not that you've had a choice), and I'll write again soon.

Christopher 

No comments:

Post a Comment