Sunday, April 12, 2009

Day 84 (04-12-09)

Happy Easter!

So it’s Easter Sunday. Not a big deal, we still have class. The boat started rocking again today. It’s a familiar feeling, but one that we haven’t encountered since we left South Africa at the end of February. South Africa was in February? Oh man. People keep seeing whales in the water (where else would they see them?), but I haven’t seen any yet. I’m thinking after 9 days of ship food, a meal at the Cheesecake Factory might be necessary in Hawaii. To whom it may concern, there’s a Cheesecake Factory at Waikiki. And reservations would probably be a good idea for a group of 5 or 6 of us. Just saying.

On one of the random TVs we have on the ship, they’ve been showing the Voyage Videos from previous SAS semesters. It’s making me pretty excited for the video we’ll be getting in a few months. Our videographer is a really cool guy and I think a video with some familiar faces and places will be just what I need when I’m in travel withdrawal this summer. May 6th, you’re approaching too quickly.



No comments:

Post a Comment