Monday, March 2, 2009

Day 42 (03-01-09)

How is it already March? Where is all of this time going? I’m pretty sure I don’t like it. Also, I just discovered this morning that an era is ending. After 13 years in Philadelphia, Brian Dawkins is now a Denver Bronco. I’m all for change, and I understand the basics of the NFL front office, but this is just wrong. Brian Dawkins is an Eagle and always will be. I guess we’ll just have to watch him cover his 1/3 of the Earth while he’s in Colorado.* Oh, and with all of our time changes before/after Mauritius, we are now 10.5 hours ahead of the East Coast and 12.5 hours ahead of Boulder. Apparently India is in its own half time zone thing, so we had to move our clocks forward by 30 minutes a couple nights ago. But I think Burma or Bangladesh has a similar time zone, so we’ll even it out eventually.

*It is a widely known fact that 2/3 of the Earth is covered by water, and the rest is covered by Brian Dawkins. 



No comments:

Post a Comment